The Last Frontier

The Last Frontier

Friday, January 8, 2010

Fastest Week Ever!

With finals completed before the break, this week was a blur. Kids got new schedules, I had loads of paperwork to complete, and lots of other stuff to get done. I cannot believe that it is already January and we are into the second semester of the school year. It seems crazy!

After being home for two weeks, I realized something... I miss Iowa, a lot. Anchorage is great, don't get me wrong, but there is just something about the midwest that is irreplaceable. Family bonds are different, life seems more centered around faith and church, and the people I consider closest to me are close by. So, if you are thinking "wow I wonder if she is considering moving back," you are correct. I am seriously contemplating making the big move back to the midwest, pending a job of course.

Oh yeah, and there is Mark ;) I miss him, lots and this whole 3,500 mile, long distance relationship is harder than I thought it would be (I guess I am not, in fact, superwoman). Who knew that I would turn into the mushy girlfriend type? I frequently find myself thinking things that used to drive me nuts when it came out of other people's mouths, funny how the tables turn.

So pray for me, that God will guide me as to where I am to go, and what I should do because heaven knows I am going to need some assistance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment