The Last Frontier

The Last Frontier

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Definition of Dorkiness


Today I got to spend some quality time with friends, some of whom I see daily and others I have not seen in many years, either way, it was great to catch up. I think the best part about friends is that you don't have to do anything to have a good time. Tiff and I just enjoyed the beautiful weather while lunching at Panera and then shopped for some jeans. All Kelsey and I did today was go to the car dealership then to Costco and finally, lie around on my bed, but it was awesome and we had a blast.I had my final dinner with my bible study group (-Amber, I hope you are feeling better), and it was bittersweet. I am really going to miss having my support group when I go. I am not sure I could find one as good as the one we have now, thank goodness for video chatting and Skype. Cheesecake Factory will always be a sacred place (strange, I know), and no matter who I go with, it will never seem right without my girls.

This evening I spent some time sending out thank you cards for the many wonderful things people gave to me for my trip. I am also sending out new address cards, if you by chance do not get one by next week, give me a shout and I will mail one out (I really feel icky about posting my address online for all to see).

Well that's all I got, not much and kind of boring.... I promise next week when we are on the road it will be WAY better :)

1 comment: