The Last Frontier

The Last Frontier

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I left my camera in mom's purse so she is going to send it to me. Since the rain stopped, the mountains are much clearer. Zoey and I are going to drive down to Seward tomorrow, weather permitting so I all try to post the pictures taken from my phone.

CJ called today and he sounds like he might come up with Adam V. at the end of January, hopefully that all works out. It will ne nice to have some visitors (hopefully they won't mind couches and blowup mattresses). Day two without mom is going

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! What a great record. You will always remember this road trip with your mom. Please send your email as I would like to communicate with you in that way.
    Bridget M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I broke down and got internet in my apartment so now I can blog away whenever I want. Thanks for reading Bridget, it is so nice to know that people are keeping tabs on me. My e-mail is maggieengelhardt@mac.com, write anytime. Did you read the part about gluten free (for real, certified and all) oatmeal from Bob's Red Mill. They have both steel cut and rolled oats. Let me know if you want some and can't find them, I could ship some out. Also I gave the post cards to the women at the desk to mail and did not have enough postage on the boys cards (I guess post card prices went up as well) so I will be sending them on Monday! Hope all is well, thanks for the phone chat this evening!

    ReplyDelete