The Last Frontier

The Last Frontier

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I survived

Today was my first day back to school with the kiddos. I can't think of anything better than 15 bleary eyed teenagers staring up at you at 7:30 in the morning, except for the 11 that were bleary eyed the last period of the day. So far the students seem "normal", and several were quite friendly. The statistics held true and I have been blessed with three times as many boys as girls, though the girls I have could probably take my boys in a fist fight, have freshman boys always been this little?

One of my friends (I now have two) and I are going out for dinner tonight to Moose's Tooth and I am super excited for the sun dried/roasted tomato, chicken, Caesar salad... it is quite possibly the best Caesar salad I have ever eaten. Maybe I will meet a hot guy and fall madly in love. Zoey and I are heading out for a walk... we must enjoy the sunshine while it lasts. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment