The Last Frontier

The Last Frontier

Monday, August 17, 2009

One more day


It won't be long before the quiet, freshly buffed halls of East High School become a rumbling stampede of 2,400 teenagers. That's right, school is back in session on Wednesday. I have a whole day to get ready for the 24 students that will greet me with what I can only assume are going to be bright smiling faces first hour (ha ha, yeah right). I did manage to get a picture of my classroom, it isn't complete but I think that it is well on its way to looking pretty spiffy.Keri wrote me an awesome note about Mark's sermon the other day (in relation to my description of the mountains). Since today was the first day of sunshine (and possibly the last), I thought I would run across the street and get a couple of pictures of what I am talking about. The pictures really don't do it justice, but it should give you an idea of the majesty of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment